AUTOPSIA "Palladium [2013 re-edition]" CD
Label: Old Europa Cafe
Cat No: OECD 184
- - -
Re-edition of this historical cult album first out in 1991.
AutopsiA is a legendary band, they are among the pioneers of "Industrial".
This re-edition was completely remasterd using the modern sound standards and is coming with 4 additional bonus, rare and unreleased tracks.
PALLADIUM review made for the first edition some years ago >>
Music of Autopsia oscillates from romanticism to avantgarde, from bizarre to sublime simplicity, from coldness to warmth, from exclusiveness to popularity.
Songs of Autopsia are wanderer songs.
Palladium leads us to great gates, gates through which there is no passing-by.
Leads to great moments, when views into a depth of dark abysses open, in which, one day, staggering, we have to plunge ourselves.
These songs are composed in ideal case, only for one man and only one man, in quietness and loneliness can listen to them.
There is something aristocratic in the music of Autopsia.
Palladium is a declaration of the end - or perhaps the announcement of the beginning?
Music From The Empty Quarter, [UK] 1991
Album was completely remastered at Mustakillah Studio Prague 2013. -Label Description
[ t r a c k l i s t ]
1. Palladium - Trotz Und Hingabe
2. Palladium - Abfall Und Aufsteig
3. Palladium - Das Gesetz Des Tages Und Leidenschaft Zur Nacht
4. Palladium - Der Reichtum Des Vielen Und Das Eine
5. Factory Rituals - Factory Ritual 2
6. Factory Rituals - Factory Ritual 5
7. Factory Rituals - Hymn 2 [Recorded 1982]
8. Factory Rituals - Factory Ritual 7